Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My English Class

I'll start out by talking about my wonderful instructor, Sheila Rocha. I am clueless on what this lady did to me, but I can tell you one thing if you were to listen to this women talk you would never get tried of hearing her. The way she talks is amazing. She literally has you on the edge of your chair. I don't know how to describe the way she talks. I do know for sure that when ever she talks to the students the classroom is pure silence. I truly enjoyed this class. I learned that I am a good writer, maybe not the best, but I always thought of my writing to be very poor. I've learned new grammar rules thanks to Patrick and Jennifer. Patrick was also a great help. He took the role as a student he got down to our level and really communicated with his side of the study group. He proofed read my autobiography and explained the errors i had made. I didn't get to bond with Jennifer as much as I would have liked, but from the few times we talking she was also on the same level as Patrick. The five week course was amazing. I t was not even close to what I imagined it to be. Over all the whole Summer Scholars Program was great. I would like to thank Lina for getting into the program. Most importantly, Maria if you're reading this THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Your the one that made all of this possible. Also thanks to all the other staff members that helped throughout the five week course program.

No comments: